Stylish Decorative Screens designed for indoor or outdoor use. Brighten up a dull space, create privacy, or use as divider between areas in your home. Our Decorative Screens come in a range of colours and profiles off-the-shelf . If you can’t see what you want, we can custom make with an expanded range of colours, materials, and designs made with our own in-house CNC machine.
1 year warranty
Off the shelf in
5 stylish profiles
Expanded custom order range
Sizes up to 1200 x 2400 mm
Custom Colour Chart
- When placing custom orders for decorative panels prices will vary.
- Colours are indicative only.
- Colours are available on one side of the screen only. The reverse side will be Gloss White.
- Refer to colour charts at the Special Orders Desk.
- Framed (Frames available in Black and Off White Only) – 940x1840mm, 940x1240mm, 640x940mm
Use Decorative Screen Post with multi-angle post slots for easy fitting
The Decorative Screen Post gives you the ability to create multi – angled Deco Screen positions providing a clean professional look + is easy to fit
Additional Parts Required:
Complete the job with Easy Screen fixing brackets and self tapping screws.
How to Install Decorative Screens?
Josh and Jenna show you how to install a Decorative Screens, the product shown is available off the shelf in black, for custom colours and stairways visit Bunnings Special Orders desk.
- Remember, remove all packaging including plastic film.
- Exposure to moisture or direct sunlight with packaging or plastic film in place may void warranty.
- Screens should be fixed or positioned a minimum of 600mm from all heat emitting sources in a ventilated area.
- If ordering a custom size, that the profile pattern will stretch or shrink accordingly.
Need more info? Check out our most frequently asked questions.
None of our deco designs are rated as ‘privacy screens’.
All deoc screens off the shelf are made from ACP (Aluminium Composite Panel). Each panel is made from two 0.5mm aluminium sheets with 2mm of plastic composite in between. Through Bunnings Special orders, solid 3mm and 4mm aluminium panels are also available, which can be powder coated in any colour.
No. Once the product has been tampered with, it is no longer covered under warranty.