Our Security and Screen Doors are available in standard metric and imperial sizes, plus our doors have an adjustable option that can be modified to fit most door openings. Our frames are powder-coated lightweight premium aluminium with a choice of infills, Aluminium Diamond Grille with Fibreglass Fly Mesh, Perforated Aluminium, and Stainless Steel Woven Mesh. Doors can be hung left or right by simply flipping the door over. New Zealand Fixed Security Door is left opening only.
- Security and Screen doors have the same frame and infill options.
- Security doors have a triple lock allowing the door to conform to AS5039.
- Barrier doors have a single lock.
- We offer cut or cut and assemble options.
- Custom doors have only got black handles.
- The doors are available in standard and metric and imperial sizes plus an adjustable option that can be modified to for most door openings.
- The frames are powder coated aluminium with a choice of grills.
- New Zealand Fixed Security door is left opening only.
Need more info? Check out our most frequently asked questions.
If your doorway isn’t square you can use an adjustable door. Take the shortest measurement vertically and the differing measurements horizontally and taper the door to suit. There may be a small gap on the butt join of the frame however this can be overcome by pulling the door in tight before screwing the corner stake screws in.
From inside the door open it, check that the lock works with both the key and snib, if it does it is likely you have not checked out the lock holes deep enough. If it doesn’t, refer to the instruction guide provided inside the latch assembly pack.
Simply remove the door, remeasure and reassemble. The door, when placed in jamb, should have a 3mm gap all round.
The frames are available in Black, White and Primrose.
In this case you would have to reverse the opening of the security door, Protector doors are designed to be either left or right facing doors.