Protector what matters most…
We are the only pool fence manufacturer and supplier partnered with Royal Life Saving Society Australia and Water Safety NZ and a trusted supplier to Bunnings Warehouse for almost two decades. ProtectorAl Aluminium Fence Panels are backed by a 20-year warranty and meet Australian Standards AS 926.1-2007/2012 (Safety barriers for swimming pools) and NZS 8500 (Safety barriers and fences around swimming pools, spas and hot tubs) when installed correctly with ProtectorAl Pool Fencing products. Important Pool Safety Tips 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- We also have sloped or raked panels for uneven or sloped blocks.
- Area Not Square?: Check out our Guide to Fencing a Non-Square Area.
- Pool Gate Latch: You will need 1 post that is longer than the standard posts, this is for the pool gate latch.
- Sloping Ground: Raking the panels often looks better and eliminates gaps under the fence. Depending on pool fencing regulations in your area, your pool fence can be raked to suit the slope of the ground.
- Underground Cables: AUSTRALIA call Dial Before You Dig on 1100 or in NEW ZEALAND go to www.beforeudig.co.nz
- To ensure your pool fencing complies with local guidelines, contact a pool fence inspector/certifier in your area.